St Vincent’s Care Services Maroochydore is a contemporary, lifestyle-oriented residential aged care service located in a master-planned Catholic community precinct on Queensland’s famed Sunshine Coast. Architecturally designed to take advantage of sea breezes, the stylish, private accommodation is complemented by beautiful landscaped courtyards and gardens, and the convenience of an assortment of restaurants, cafes and shops all within walking distance.
The site also includes Stella Maris Catholic Church, a cafe with alfresco dining, and a community wellness centre where the St Vincent’s Care Services Community Living team is based. Our Community Living service provides an extensive range of tailored, in-home support services for seniors across the Sunshine Coast.
Quality features and services include:
- 124 fully appointed, private rooms for individuals and couples
- Exceptional clinical care, including low care, high care, specialist dementia care, respite care and palliative care
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Pastoral care for all denominations
- Beauty and hairdressing centre
- Library and business centre
- Theatre room
- Games room, craft corner, activities area and sky bar